Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Back from Europe with a loaded sketch book


Nellie and I in Germany below Castle Neuschwanstein
We just returned from 18 days in Europe. The weather was wonderful and the scenery spectacular. I filled a sketchbook with drawings and can't wait to turn them into paintings. I am planning for a European Painting show sometime in early December that will include paintings from Tuscany and the Bavarian Alps. In the next couple of weeks I will post some of the drawings. In the meantime I will participate in The Plein Air Artists of Utah group show at Alderwood Gallery in Salt Lake City October 17, and a three-man show at Fibonacci's new Main Street Gallery in St. George October 24-25 with Steve McGinty and Jason Bowen.
Roland Lee sketching in Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment